83 Beiträge
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Corkystem Passion Flower - Looking for cuttings of corkystem Passion flower.
    Kommentar
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for beauty berry - Looking for plants or cuttings of beauty berry. Will trade, buy, or pay postage.
    2 Kommentare
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dragonfly Tree - Spotted this afternoon. You can see maybe 1/2 of them in the picture.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I grow here? - I’ve got this “planter” that’s about three feet long and a foot wide. It’s under an overhang, next to my north facing front door. Deep shade... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Angraecum sesquipidale leaves leaning - My angraecum sesquipedal growing out toward the light. Already gets 6 hours or more of direct light. Should I put it in full sun? Growing in... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant ID? - Is this native poinsettia? Popped up amongst my sweet potato vine.
    1 Kommentar
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small white bugs on Sago - Spotted these on my Sago. Seem to be infested, but they aren't scale as I've seen it before - way smaller. Can anyone ID? I'd rather know wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First Catasetum - I've been wanting to try one for a while, and I finally found a Catasetum Frilly Doris. It'll be here in a couple of days. Ive read all the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
oldmangroot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Leaf yellowing - Got this Renanthera Kalsom 'Red Dragon' by mail from Hawaii last week and repotted it two days ago. I'm in Florida so it spent three or four... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...