11 Beiträge
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laguna, does it repeat for you? - I've had Laguna for several years, does a big spring flush and then nothing, maybe a sporadic bloom in August. It throws huge, thorny canes ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Darlow's Enigma from Angel Gardens - Just bought a gallon size Darlow's Enigma from Angel Gardens who grow organic, own root roses. It was cheaper than Heirloom roses and arriv... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beverly Rose Fall planting - Any ideas/pitfalls/tips for fall planting of roses? First time for me, just received 4 bushes of Beverly from Heirloom Roses that I will be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beverly as a hedge - Would Beverly work as a hedge? Does it behave more like a shrub than a hybrid tea? This is for the front of my house Is it as black spot res... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repeat flowering: Jasmina vs Laguna - I've removed a New Dawn rose from near my porch which has pale colored stone pillars. I would love to have input on repeat flowering for lLa... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendation for obelisk or pillar for roses - Do you have any recommendations for 5-7 foot sturdy obelisks for my climbing roses with sources. I did Google some sources but I wondered if... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Disease resistance ( black spot) for Purple splash - I am looking at planting this in my zone 6a Ohio garden where if it can black spot, it will. My Julia Child black spots, for heaven's sake. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Very pleased with Heirloom Roses - Nicely shipped, healthy looking Viking Queen from Heirloom Roses. Especially considering they shipped all the way from Oregon. My first tim... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Easy Elegance in Lowes - I found very healthy Easy Elegance roses in Lowes ( In SW Ohio). They has Sunrise Sunset, Kashmir, Kiss Me, and Music Box. At least $9 cheap... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
oldworldroses z6aSW OH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Geranium psilostemon - Cross posting here and the geranium forum: I can't seem to find geranium psilostemon here in the U.S. seems to be a favorite cottage garden ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...