117 Beiträge
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which pawpaw varieties have healthy leaves - I grow several pawpaw varieties and most of them have spotted leaves with holes. The only one for me that has completely healthy looking le... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pork at low temperature - Some time ago somebody posted a recipe of ham baked at low temperatue (long time). I tried to find this post now, but couldn't get it. It wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ham Shank Again - First I have to appologize. I know I asked this question last year before Christmas and got wonderful responses, but I can't find this post.... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pecan Pie - I am interested in good recipe for pecan pie which does not use corn syrup. Several members of my family have severe intolerance of corn syr... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixed flower breads - I am interested in tried and true bread recipies which contain mixture of flours. For example rye, whole weat, flax seed meal,etc. There are... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heritage Rosarium - Does anybody know if Heritage Rosarium (MD) will have an open house this weekend? Thank you. Olga
    2 Kommentare
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you like your food mill - I am considering buying a food mill. I am a serious cook and make a lot of preserves, sauces, etc. but somehow was always using a mesh strai... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Whant to Add one More Variety of Blackberry - I grow Trple Crown and Doyle. Both are productive (Doyle is superproductive), but the taste unless yor let them get almost overripe is on a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cast Iron Dutch Oven - I use my cast iron skillets all the time. Use them for most frying tasks and can't even imaging not having them. However, I don't have cast ... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
olga_6b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calamari salad - Do you have good recipes for calamari? Not calmari rings or calamari in tomato sauce, but something light and fresh. Salads recipes would b... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...