10 Beiträge
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me pick marble - So i posted about the quartzite i choose darkening a but secondary to the veins “bleeding” into the stone. I have decided to forgo the quart... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    11 Stimmen
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any one have their quartzite deepen in color (Mont Blanc)? - SoI- love marble but I found a quartzite I really liked in November. We have had some delays and are just getting to the stone now. When we... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Liebherr Refigerators-Yay or Nay - I found a discussion regarding Liebherr refrigerators dating back to 2010. It looks like folks had problems with the ice maker, doors and so... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Liebherr Refrigerator s - I found a discussion regarding Liebherr refrigerators dating back to 2010. It looks like folks had problems with the ice maker, doors and so... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
36 inch dual fuel range: Monogram vs Thermador/ Refrigerator options - Hello, trying to decide on kitchen appliances. I was set on the Monogram range however I am reading that people have had issues with them-mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the size of the island? - What is the size of the island?
    Kommentar
Lisa R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the paint color? - What is the name of the paint on the walls
    1 Kommentar