5 Beiträge
Oliver Rees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repainting front of my house - I'm just in the process of submitting a planning application to repaint the front of my house (I live in a conservation area so we have to g... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Oliver Rees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room in basement with no window - Down in the lower ground floor we are altering the layout slightly to add a new bathroom and have worked out that we could add a small 8' x ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Oliver Rees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting the front of our house - We just bought the house that is cream/brown, but think it looks dated and ugly. We're planning on smooth rendering the pebbledashing at... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Oliver Rees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Double bed against wall in smaller room - I have a smaller room around 16' by 9' and I wanted to make it into a second bedroom in a flat. Would it be okay to have a double bed agains... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Oliver Rees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big fireplace in small room - can it be removed? - I have just bought a georgian terraced house, and on each floor there are several fireplaces linked by several chimneys, now, one of the roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar