Gentle hermoine - This is one of the less popular Austin roses. She had two or three blooms first year. a lil bit better the next year. I didn’t get rid of he...Lesen Sie mehr
size of Augusta Luise? - Am planing for new roses next year (yes already), and would like to know the size of August Luise. Is it tall and compact? Or does it spread...Lesen Sie mehr
Fragrant roses from palatine? - I decided to buy roses from palatine roses this year, since they have roses not available in the states. Augusta Luise and nahema are two ob...Lesen Sie mehr
Brother Cadfael - this is his third year. I kept wanting to get rid of her, because the big plant doesn’t really fit my small yard, also bad disease resistant...Lesen Sie mehr
Spring time blooms - I n the past spring time was always way too short, which reminds me of the name of a Chinese stage play “I have a date with spring”. But thi...Lesen Sie mehr
Roses from China - Happy Chinese New Year everyone. I thought I would share some roses bred in China, by Zhengzhi Jiang. All images are from his website. Sadly...Lesen Sie mehr
Bolero or earth angel - I want to get a modern fragrant Floribunda, that is super fragrant and blooms perpetually and profusely. Even better if the flowers can last...Lesen Sie mehr
2020 new rose catalog - I found a website where some of the new/old catalogs are available. Here is a 2020 catalog of star roses. Enjoy
https://issuu.com/starroses...Lesen Sie mehr