6 Beiträge
ollli96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Varieties for 2017 - So I've been browsing online through multiple catalogs and companies and so far it looks like there is a decent amount of new amarylli this ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
ollli96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any one have Emerald Dawn? - Has anyone grown and bloomed emerald dawn? I bought 6 from living gardens and wanted to know what it really looks like since I haven't found... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ollli96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Edensblooms New Varieties - Edensblooms has alot of hippies that royal colors sold a few years ago.. They have klister yellow garden, sweet sixteen, rataouille, striped... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
ollli96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My first blooms of the season! - I bought the white one from lowes. Does anyone know what variety it is? it just said white and it comes from Israel. the pink one was suppo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
ollli96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WFF bulb rot - I just got my amaryllis from white flower farm which is the most expensive one I have bought, and it has rot.. it is big amadeus.. do you gu... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
ollli96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hollandbulb farms 50% off sale!! - Hollandbulb farms is having an amaryllis sale and I wanted to know if any of you guys knew anything about queen of night.
    15 Kommentare