4 Beiträge
olmama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor finish: Swedish or water based? - We're getting our floors refinished next week and our floor guy recommended Swedish. I didn't talk to him when he came over to look at our j... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
olmama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom remodel finally finished! - Of course it took 2 months longer than planned, but we are finally finished with this bath remodel. It's the main bath in the house - and th... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
olmama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
80's floor refinishing opinions, PLEASE! - We are planning a remodel of our main living area/kitchen. My current flooring is not working. Here are my main issues: 1) There are deep g... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
olmama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entryway help please!! - I'm hoping to do some minor changes to this entryway this week. We are planning to add an arctic entry in the next few years so I'm hoping t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare