62 Beiträge
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not thrilled with the winter weather - Not complaining, just very very concerned. We've had one solid week of warm weather in Jan. and there is no forecast of colder weather in th... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glyphosate will cause half children to be autistic,MIT researcher - Headline reads, "MIT Researcher: Glyphosate Herbicide will Cause Half of All Children to Have Autism by 2025" This is recently be... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interesting Tree Shapes - My daughter emailed this link to me. Nothing to do w/ fruit, but I thought it pretty cool. Might give someone some ideas about espalier. Her... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these pawpaw seedlings? - I know several of you out there grow pawpaw seedlings. Last fall I planted some pawpaw seeds under one of the pawpaw trees. There is somethi... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lady Nancy - Here is a pic of one Lady Nancy. I just had a few this year due to the low winter temps. It wasn't one of the great performers due to low wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone Fruit recall - Unless I missed it, I don't believe this has been posted on the forum yet. (see link below) Here is a link that might be useful: Fruit recal... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Persimmon Apomixis? - I planted a female Morris Burton (American) persimmon about 7 years ago. I also planted a couple seedlings hoping one of them would be a mal... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Effect of wood chips on soil - I recently sent in a soil sample from the farm to get a baseline of what the soil is like out there, and one from the backyard to see what (... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pruning a persimmon BYOC??? - Has anyone tried to prune an American persimmon to a pedestrian height? I prune all my fruit trees to a pedestrian height. Apple, pear, pea... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
olpea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Further report on winter peach damage - I wanted to update what I've found this year regarding winter damage of flower buds of peach. As I mentioned before, virtually all the peac... Lesen Sie mehr
    68 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...