195 Beiträge
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ground lighting - Hi which ground lights (up lights) were used here and are they moveable? I would like to light up an outside wall and need ideas. Tia
    Kommentar
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint Color name - Hi may I ask what paint Color this is?
    1 Kommentar
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color Name - Hi my ask what paint Color was used in this picture? Tia
    Kommentar
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color Name - Hi may I ask what paint Color was used for the white walls? Tia
    Kommentar
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color Name - Hi May I ask what paint Color was used for the white walls? Tia
    Kommentar
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint Color name - Hi may I ask what the white paint Color is? Tia
    Kommentar
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
roof tiles request - Hi may I ask what roof tiles were used for this house? Tia
    Kommentar
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Hi love this flooring. What colour is that? What is the pricing with and without installation?
    1 Kommentar
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trellis - Hi may I ask where you purchased this trellis?
    Kommentar
oly592 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood tiles - Hi is the wood in the room porcelain? And if so may I asked where it was sourced? Also the grey tiles? Tia
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...