15 Beiträge
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Something is wrong with this picture placement - We have three beautiful prints that we love but for some reason they don’t look right to me. Is it the size, frame mismatch, something else?... Lesen Sie mehr
    45 Kommentare
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for this space - Hi all. I recently moved into a rental and I don’t know how long I plan on being here so wasn’t sure I should make a huge investment - but I... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on kitchen changes for house sale - Hi all, I just typed a very long post about my kitchen and it evaporated into Houzz air so I'll make this one shorter. We are getting our h... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calling paint color experts! Need advice for hall and three bedrooms - Hello all. We are planning to sell our house, probably within the next two years. We have recently removed our hall carpet and are repaintin... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace messed up by contractor - Well the fireplace is done and it's a mess. I'm so upset and don't know what to do. I already posted that the floor turned out differently t... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How big a deal is this? - We are having our chimney rebuilt and even though I took and sent several pictures of our old fireplace to the builder, they didn't lay the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chimney color for Berkshire Beige house - Hi all - We are rebuilding our chimney because it had started to lean and needed a new footing. It's not that fun a project because it's a &... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with banister type and color and floor color please! - Hello everyone! We have just lifted up the carpeting on our stairs and plan to finish the floors and then possibly put a runner in. I hat... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Trex Decking color to compliment BM Berkshire Beige House - I have a colonial painted in Berkshire Beige with White Trim. We are putting a very large deck on the back of the house. I'd like to use T... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
onesharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck color to go with Berkshire Beige house? - We have a very large, two level deck, surrounded by woods, that needs to be rebuilt and the builder is recommending Fiberon Horizon decking.... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...