19 Beiträge
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which bedroom/bathroom layout - Designing a new home - 3 bed room, 3 1/2 bath. After going through engineering we found out we have more space in our basement. Trying to ... Jetzt abstimmen
    5 Kommentare    8 Stimmen
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
working with architect on high end build - Hi, I am working with an architect on a $2.5M budgeted build. Started at $2M. After seeing the design we upped it to $2.5M all in, includi... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which plan for new build - We are building a house on the California coast with nice views to the west. One challenge is that the property has an existing octagonal s... Jetzt abstimmen
    12 Kommentare    12 Stimmen
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Starting a big project - I am about to embark on a big project. We have a nice parcel in the Santa Cruz mountains of California on which we are going to build a hou... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much does this house cost to build? - I saw this house in Dezeen, and find it absolutely beautiful. I would love to have a house like this, but could not for one minute determin... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bath: 3 or 4 sconces - My vanity in my master bath was designed in such a way that there is no way to arrange two sinks and three sconces symmetrically. So, do I ... Jetzt abstimmen
    8 Kommentare    13 Stimmen
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bath: 3 or 4 Sconces - HI, I hope someone can help. For the longest time I was doing ok as the primary designer. I figured out how to use Home Designer and it has... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Layout questions - HI, I am renovating an old victorian. I had planned to make a really large kitchen, but the city says that if I go with my preferred layout... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please share the dimensions of the island? - This kitchen is beautiful. I was hoping you can share the dimensions of the island (as well as the general size of the kitchen if possible)... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
onobed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Bar in basement - I have built a new basement - lifted house, new foundation, etc. It is now full height, daylight - about 40" below grade. It is appro... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...