50 Beiträge
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Therma-Tru fiberglass doors color fading - My 2.5 year old exterior doors are Therma-Tru fiberglass with an oak wood look finish. The doors and the east and west which get the most su... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Kitchen Reveal - This is a new build which was completed about 1 year ago with final details added and now finally complete. The lot we built on was triangul... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chips in quartzite - I have quartzite counters with eased edges installed just over a year ago. I have some chips, 2 around the sink (one large, one small) and o... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size and placement of mirror over console table - I just purchased this console table for my bedroom:It will be on the wall opposite my bed. It is 60" long and 18" deep. I want to ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Proportions and distance from table for mirror - I just purchased this tablefor my bedroom. It will be on the wall opposite my beds. The table is 60" long and 18" deep. I'd like t... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Additional kitchen lighting help - In my kitchen, I have 2 pendants (Elk Cumberland 14051/4) over my island and a larger matching fixture (Elk Cumberland 14052/6) over my kitc... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper seams starting to show - This is in a new build. Wallpaper (dark color) was hung in June. Walls were specially prepped per paper hanger's specs for wallpaper. The wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me accessorize my new dining room - We've recently completed our new home and it is furnished. We've been living here now for a couple of months, and I just need some help with... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatments in kitchen - Our new home has been completed for a few months. I have put a valance window treatment on the kitchen windows, having not been certain if I... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
ootbubby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me accessorize my new dining room - We've recently completed our new home and it is furnished. We've been living here now for a couple of months, and I just need some help with... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...