139 Beiträge
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help selecting Pebble sheen color! - I finally found materials to refresh my pool. Here is how it looks now. We will be adding to the face of the spa this decorative tile and an... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update old looking pool - My house came witha free form pool that I don't like. Changing the shape is too expensive, but I want to resurface it and put new tile to ma... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rain issues - No overhang - My 1020’s Spanish house in California has no overhang and when it rains too hard water is coming over and under French doors. We have tried ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which ground cover / size of bark - I am between these 2 Fir barks for my yard. No herbs or vegetables. Just plant beds and tree beds. Southern California. Plants are lavender,... Jetzt abstimmen
    5 Kommentare    4 Stimmen
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Texas Privet vs Eugenia Cherry Hedge - I need a fast growing hedge that can reach 12 feet tall. Non invasive roots and hopefully not too thick.Don’t want to provide huge thick hab... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Source for chairs - Where did you buy the Adirondack chairs? I need them in that same teal color. Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with awnings! - Here are before and after photos of the back of my house. As you can see it came with awnings which I don't really love but now realize are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best grass for Pasadena area - I am debating between installing St Agustin, Celebration Bermuda or Marathon original sod. I have 2 boys that play soccer and a dog. My dog ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to convert a sandstone trough into a fountain? - Can someone help me figure out how to convert an antique trough into a water feature for my yard? Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
ortochini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What table do you guys prefer? - My dining room is 15x15 and I am looking for a round 72” dining table. Please let me know what table you prefer. Thanks!!! Also if you have ... Jetzt abstimmen
    3 Kommentare    7 Stimmen
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...