12 Beiträge
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with small Kitchen / Dining area please - Hi all - can any advise what to do with this really small dining space I have in my kitchen? Currently I have a drop leaf table and chairs I... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom tiling question - half Matt / half gloss ok? - Hi all - I’m getting a shower and screen fitted to my family bathroom in my new house( my kids are currently showering in my en suite, so it... Lesen Sie mehr
    45 Kommentare
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom design ideas please - fairly blank canvas! - Hi all - I’ve just moved in and got as far as purchasing this Dusk Ottoman Bed. I want to incorporate some fairy lights in to the equation, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entrance hall storage advice please - Hi all - I need to hang coats and bags, and store shoes and boots etc. Advice please on best solution for my hallway. I have no ororch. Go!
    5 Kommentare
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Feather edge fence uneven on slope - My perfectionism is eating me again. Had a friend (decent handyman), put together this feather edge fence for me in my sloping back garden. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Induction hob in kitchen possible with the electrics I have in there? - I know, for anyone who’s seen any of my previous posts will know I can’t leave remodelling my kitchen despite it only being 2-3 years old bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do move IKEA kitchen door handles? - Hi all - I foolishly put my door handles in the centre of the door on 5 doors in my ikea kitchen. Now, it’s easy enough to move them up or d... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need inspiration on how to make better use of kitchen island - Hi y’all. I installed this kitchen island, as I fell in to the “following fashion” trap. It doesn’t actually get used for much more than dum... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need inspiration to complete my kitchen/diner please! - Ok, so my kitchen/diner is more than half finished and I’m keen to get your opinions on what could finish it off nicely? Honestly, I think I... Lesen Sie mehr
    52 Kommentare
Owen Train hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen worktop staining advice please - So I have regretted my kitchen design of 3 years ago :(. I went for an island, as I wanted an island. But having lived in it for a bit, I re... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...