6 Beiträge
pablomrt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gas fireplace exterior vent cap/end? - My gas fireplace vent exits to the front of the house and the cap is an eye sore. It’s that standard metal cap with thw word HOT on it. Are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pablomrt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Move washer & dryer position in the laundry room - The position of the washer/dryer in my laundry room is ridiculous. The room is small, but still accommodates a sink and a cabinet. The spa... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
pablomrt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why is it so difficult to find and hire a pro for smaller remodel? - I have a few places in my house I want to remodel, but not necessarily a full remodel. For example, for my kitchen I just want to replace co... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
pablomrt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me with ideas on how to improve my curb appeal - As you can see, my house looks more like 2 townhomes. Any ideas on how to make it look more like a house? I thought of maybe getting rid of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pablomrt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it ok to have a stone top dining table by a marbled quartz kitchen? - I’m going to replace my kitchen countertops with white marbled quartz. We don’t really have a formal dining room, but an area by the kitchen... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pablomrt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for advice on how to change the transition - I'm planning on replacing the countertop and backsplash in my kitchen. The black is impossible to keep clean and the backsplash I have now i... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare