17 Beiträge
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Doorknobs rusting in less than 2 years, near ocean. - Have brushed finish, looking for stainless or brass not sure which would be better. All doors doing this. Please advise.
    15 Kommentare
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should we build to replace side table in Dining Room - We built new house in Florida and our Dining Room is now needing to be finished. The old side table that I have had for 20 years(it has take... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the lights, where can they be purchased? - Also include price and dimensions if possible. Thanks.
    2 Kommentare
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamp is wonderful - Love the lamp, please identify where I can purchase it. It would fit perfectly in a beach home.
    Kommentar
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Height for two pendants in 14ft Dining Room - Finishing our house and the 2 pendants I selected did not have long enough chain or wire when it was time to install. I love these ELK light... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawer handles for house, polished or brushed- or chrome- stuck - I have plowed through many decisions on this home with ease, the Heritage Bertazonni 6 burner stove in a butter color, the subzero frig wit... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawer handles for house, polished or brushed- or chrome- stuck - I have plowed through many decisions on this home with ease, the Heritage Bertazonni 6 burner stove in a butter color, the subzero frig wit... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawer handles for house, polished or brushed- or chrome- stuck - I have plowed through many decisions on this home with ease, the Heritage Bertazonni 6 burner stove in a butter color, the subzero frig wit... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawer handles for house, polished or brushed- or chrome- stuck - I have plowed through many decisions on this home with ease, the Heritage Bertazonni 6 burner stove in a butter color, the subzero frig wit... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Phyllis Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of walls nice - Brand and name please.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...