21 Beiträge
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how do you calculate square feet for kitchen countertops - Hello, So I apparently figured it wrong... I came up with 34 sq. Can someone please help me? TIA
    Kommentar
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buying quartz at HD vs stoneyard - So please excuse my naivety here... But I am a bit lost on how this all works. I will be purchasing quartz counters for my kitchen. I went... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
which backsplash? - Hello!! I am looking for input on these choices. That is the sample door of the cabinets I have already ordered. Everything else is still in... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the metal hammered pendant!! - Please!! Where can I get this light??? I need it in my life! It is beautiful!
    Kommentar
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help... flooring, counters, backsplash and hardware - Ok I just received the sample door for my new cabinets. They are from Willow Lane. Color is Dove Grey. Same door in both pictures, just diff... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I really want to paint my bedroom a dark teal... Need help.. - Hello, So I initially I was thinking a dark gray but I came across some beautiful dark teal colors. And I really want a dark, dramatic colo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    63 Kommentare
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there a shower in there? - I am adding a bathroom with the same dimensions and wondered if there is also a shower as this looks like it is only a tub?
    Kommentar
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which kind of rose is this? - Hello, I am hoping someone can identify this type of rose for me. They have been here since I bought the house 9 years ago. I have not given... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would like some input on landscaping ideas - Hello, well I thought this would be easy... but I can not figure out what to do with this front yard... The 2 level flower bed under window... Lesen Sie mehr
    66 Kommentare
paula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What other options do I have for window treatments? - Hello, I need help with this sliding glass patio door. As you can see I currently have these curtains on a rod as I needed something cheap a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...