62 Beiträge
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anderson A Series White Window to match trim and exterior siding? - Hi! We’re in the process of building a house and we have Anderson A series windows in the white color. We’re painting the trim and the sidin... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Extended Warranty on Subzero appliances? - Hi All! We're building a house and need to get our appliances ordered. We have rather expensive appliances (1 subzero full refrigerator , ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Using a crystal/glass door knob for front door?! Need advise - we’re in the midst of a 1910 rehab and addition project. Our front door is going to be full glass paned (uploaded pic of similar door) and t... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Should I add prep sink to walk in pantry? - Should I add a prep sink to my walk in pantry?
    10 Kommentare
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood beams with 8.75’ ceiling height? - Hi! We’re renovating a home from 1910 and merging two rooms to make one large family room. In order to do this, we have to run a large steel... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this navy and white or light blue and white? - Just curious what the color of this is? The listing says “navy and white”, but the picture shows a light blue color (not navy blue). Just cu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need the name of a good marble sealer? - Hi all! We have honed carrara marble coutertops in the kitchen and in our upstairs bathrooms. They were installed about 6 months ago (mayb... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mudroom Design Dilemma - Help! - Hi All! So, I'm searching for some ideas for our mudroom. It seems like it's lacking something...maybe in need of a console table and mirr... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Area Rug Size for 8' Table? - Hi! Please help...What size area rug should I purchase for an 8' long table? The room size is 14' x16'. Will an 8x10 work or should I incr... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
paige026 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Area Rug Dilemma! Comments/advice please :-) - I need to purchase an area rug for our foyer. The foyer measures 9' wide x 11' long. I was thinking about getting an area rug that is 5'x8... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...