10 Beiträge
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What shade white was used and what glaze! LOVE these cabinets! - I LOVE these cabinets! Can you please help me.....What shade of white and brand name of paint was used on these cabinets? What Pewter glaze ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What shade white/brand paint was used for the cabinets? What glaze? - I LOVE these cabinets! Can you please help me.....What shade of white and brand name of paint was used on these cabinets? What Pewter glaze ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - Is the countertop Taj Mahal - what can you tell me about it?
    Kommentar
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the backsplash tile and color/Countertop Material - Again I am building a new house and I love the cabinets, backsplash and the countertops. Could you tell me more about these items...material... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could you tell me the color of these cabinets and if there is a glaze - I am building a new home and I'm looking for the right color for my cabinets and this looks pretty close. Can you tell me the color and if t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the Island material? - Love this island top and I'm hoping that you've found a material that "looks" like marble, but is more durable and easier to have in a kitch... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the counter tops used on the Island and Counters? - I love the counter tops and was hoping to use something just like this, but not a marble (Carrara or a Calcutta that I love). We really need... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the name of the granite, color of cabinet paint w/glaze - I have a granite that looks very similar and I didn't know what tile to put with it. I thought about Calacutta Gold Marble with a little bli... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
pamdallen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the wood floor; what kind of floor is it? - Any info that you can give me about the wood floors such as the type of floor, stain color or pre-stained color and the size of the boards (... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar