33 Beiträge
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hi this is Pam again - I meant something similar to this instead of rods
    2 Kommentare
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
drapes without rods - I have beautiful drapery material but do not want to use rods Any other ideas please
    16 Kommentare
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
plugs and marble - What to do with plugs on marble backsplash
    4 Kommentare
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pam’s art carved chairs! - I posted 2 chairs yesterday and I greatly appreciate everybody’s advice. Just wondered how to pull them together. Thank you
    4 Kommentare
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
trying to make chairs match - I have 2 pretty carved chairs to go around a game table , but I would like to pull them together somehow. Should I do matching seat covers .... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wood chairs in same room - I have 2 very art carved wooden chairs . One is a lighter wood than the other, however they both have fabric seats. How can I blend them tog... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint app for wall - 👋🏻Hi friends, what is the best app to use for paint? I want to paint the wall but not sure what color
    2 Kommentare
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hELLOpaint colors - What is the place to go to for trying out paint colors, please!
    1 Kommentar
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hello it’s Pam again - Thank you all for helping me !! I will change the hardware!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Pam Lamping hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color for kitchen cabinets - Hi! I cannot Change counter tops or floor. But I can change cabinets, but to what should I change ? BIG Dilemma!! Please help! Thank you Pam
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...