5 Beiträge
Cindy F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I retouch wooden dining chairs with black finish? - I bought four dining chairs that are solid wood and stained black. They were gorgeous when they arrived but now a few years later they are s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Cindy F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fence between properties dilemma - My neighbor and I would like to replace the chainlink fence between our properties with something nicer but we have a challenging scenario. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
Cindy F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
best way to touch up white kitchen cabinets? - We redid our kitchen last year and opted for white upper cabinets with no handles for a clean modern look. The paint started chipping away a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Cindy F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do about hanging TV over mantel that's too high? - We currently place our 42" TV on the fireplace mantel but want to upgrade to a larger screen. However the mantel is very high and we're... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    49 Kommentare
Cindy F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yard overrun with bulbs, how to get rid of them? - I am trying to convert my yard to a drought-tolerant landscape. A few months ago we hired gardeners to tear everything out and just leave th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare