5 Beiträge
Lisa Strait hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color green was used on the cabinets? it’s beautiful! - Really love the color of the kitchen cabinets.
    Kommentar
Lisa Strait hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes the bathroom knobs? - I’m redoing a kitchen and would love to use those knobs!
    2 Kommentare
Lisa Strait hat eine Diskussion gestartet
110381778- can this Thelassos ribbon tile be used on floors as well as - Would like to use this tile on a bathroom or shower floor. Can it be used there?
    3 Kommentare
Lisa Strait hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does anyone know the color used for the vanity? - Would love to match that color with a vanity I’m painting in our guest room.
    Kommentar
Lisa Strait hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sectional - I would love to know where to find this sectional. It looks both modern and comfortable; usually they are mutually exclusive.
    Kommentar