4 Beiträge
Chad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Size Subway Tile, 3x6, 4x8, or 4x12? - Hello, We are putting in Cambria Torquay Quartz countertops (pic attached) and are looking at putting in a plain white subway tile backsp... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Chad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fan Selection - Good day! I am looking at fan options to put in our great room and was hoping to get some advice/suggestions. I have attached some of th... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Chad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Funiture Placement in Great Room - Good day, We are having a bit of a design dilemma on figuring out how to place our furniture in our new home. Our great room measures 20' ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Chad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New House - Kitchen Completion - Good day, New member to Houzz here - joined up after seeing such great pictures of what everyone else has been doing. My wife and I have p... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare