3 Beiträge
Patrick Sanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much could I sell these repurposed pieces for? - I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trying to sell these pieces or if I should just keep them? How much do you think I could get for each... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Patrick Sanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Foyer or Entryway Chair & Two-Drawer Nightstand - I found the nightstand at Goodwill for $3 and the chair for $10. I forgot to take the actual before picture, but I got close enough. The spr... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Patrick Sanders hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Color Should I Paint The Wood On This Antique Arm Chair? If Any? - I'm trying to decide if I want to paint this chair or sand it down and stain it. It'll be so much easier to paint, but I don't want to risk ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare