7 Beiträge
Patsy Davidson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Countertops - I have installed 12X24 HD calcacutta porcelain tiles - Cabinets are called cream matte and island is espresso and I am having difficulty cho... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Patsy Davidson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor Tile - What is the floor tile. It almost looks like Calacatta but with more taupes than grays.
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Patsy Davidson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - I just love the countertop; would you please share wha it is. Much appreciated.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Patsy Davidson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops! - I just love this counter and gave never seen it before. What is it and who makes it. I am in Ontario and would like to source around here. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Patsy Davidson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Love the feel of the room. What is used for flooring!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Patsy Davidson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Whenever I've loved flooring, it's been Jacobean stain or a mixture of walnut. Would you be able to advise me as to which pre finished oak ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Patsy Davidson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors - Are the floors pre-finished and if so, what are they?
    Kommentar