7 Beiträge
patt55s hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me finish my foyer PLEASE!!! Ideas needed - I am in the mist of redoing my foyer and need ideas. My thoughts are getting some sort of bench/settee for the left side of the room and pu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
patt55s hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Accessorizing my dining room HELP! - I need ideas on what to put on my buffet and dining room table!!! Think I need something but what??? Thanks in advance for your help, I appr... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
patt55s hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PLEASE HELP Rugs or furniture first?? - Need some advice. I am redoing my living room that flows into my dining room that has traditional antique furniture which can’t be changed.... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
patt55s hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Redoing living room, need advice on rugs and chairs - Hello, i am redoing my living room furniture and need rugs. My dilemma is, do I do wall to wall in the living room and dining roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
patt55s hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this chair - Wondering where I can find out the price and how to purchase it. ThNks in advance for your help.
    1 Kommentar
patt55s hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plugs - Wondering where you plug your lamp in, with this arrangement?
    1 Kommentar
patt55s hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with round or pinwheel baby blanket - Hello I have been searching the internet for help with a round or pinwheel baby blanket pattern I found on the web. It was off the website ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare