8 Beiträge
pattoverde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The shower wall looks like natural stone, what is it? Beautiful!! - Is it easy to clean? Love the color. great taste.
    Kommentar
pattoverde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need some feedback - Can't see any reviews or comments on this bunked. PLEASE, help me find some.
    Kommentar
pattoverde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Building a guest room - Cabin in Lake Tahoe. Building extra room with two bunk beds and a sofa bed for extra guests. Any advice of which is the best sofa bed?
    3 Kommentare
pattoverde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID # 54031102. I need 2. Need them for second week of July. - I want to know if the ladder can be on the other side too. Need 2 of these. one with right ladder and one with left ladder. PLEASE let me kn... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pattoverde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm confused. it shows 2 different sizes... - I need a 33 inch wide sink and on your specifications at the bottom it shows that it's 35-7/8 from left to right rim.....
    Kommentar
pattoverde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
pattoverde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
pattoverde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need 250 sf of this Monocibec echo Gardena, mixture of both sizes. - Do you recommend it for a walnut cabinet kitchen? Where can I buy it?
    2 Kommentare