7 Beiträge
patyarias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose a sofa table. - I love the combination of wood and metal. I have these two tables from Wayfair that I really like. I saw at the store the one from Hooker... Lesen Sie mehr
    52 Kommentare
patyarias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier Placement - I want to replace my dining room chandelier but am not sure of the measurements I need to stay within. What are the rules for placing a cha... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
patyarias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with Drapes. - I'm looking for already made drapes, until now my options are Pottery Barn, JCP and Bed and Bath Beyond. I really like the pinch pleat sty... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    63 Kommentare
patyarias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help decorating fireplace mantel. - I have a doble sided stone fireplace, I have already a mirror and candles sticks in one side. Need help with other side. I like mirrors a... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
patyarias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with paint colors! - My parents just bought this house and we want to paint it. In the near future we would like to chance the front of the house also.
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
patyarias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    12 Kommentare
patyarias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our new kitchen. - Need help choosing the granite for my kitchen.
1 „Gefällt mir“    66 Kommentare