6 Beiträge
paularaney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is the light fixture black & brass? - Just wondering if the light shown is black & brass?
    Kommentar
paularaney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bathroom remodel - I'm trying to decide on a vanity, wether to go with gray (too trendy?) or white(cold)? I have not picked flooring either in a funk with so m... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
paularaney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paula - Will this be back in stock?
    Kommentar
paularaney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paula - I'm worried about the height, my husband is 6'2", we normally do cabinets at 36", is this going to be too short or can we raise it somehow?
    Kommentar
paularaney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paula - Could this have feet added to it if we made them ourselves to make it taller?
    1 Kommentar
paularaney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paula - What size is the sink?
    1 Kommentar