6 Beiträge
paularudevics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the tough awning idea , can it be used as a carport .? - I would like to know if this is an easily removable structure for a carport? I.e in order to install without submitting a building applicati... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
paularudevics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curved wall - I love this ! How is this built ? Could you do like a versa block wall and then tile over it ? I love how this could be used for seating ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
paularudevics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck Area - I want the chairs ! Can anyone tell me where I can get them please ?
    1 Kommentar
paularudevics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Timber doors - Is the timber used in the laundry and kitchen cupboards plywood ?
    2 Kommentare
paularudevics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wishbone chair - I clicked on the green more info and got nothing! I would like to purchase these , could anyone tell me where in Sydney , I might be able t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
paularudevics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor treatment. - Could you please tell me what product is used on the floor ? Is it a vinyl timber?
    Kommentar