80 Beiträge
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spinning wheels - Hi gang! I don't post often, but have run into a wall. I recently purchased a spinning wheel that I am trying to get to work. She is a reall... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
never.... - ...suck a stink bug into the vacumm cleaner, no matter how tempted you might be. I'm just saying......
    12 Kommentare
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Knitting needles on airplanes - Anyone know if you can take bamboo dpns thru security? Anyone know of a site where I can ask that question and get an official answer? TIA.
    20 Kommentare
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need another project... - ...like I need another hole in my head or another dog!! And I can safely say I don't need either one thankyouverymuch!! So why did I sign up... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Off The Map... - Anyone watch it? I love it. Really quirky.
    3 Kommentare
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Eagles are back - The eagles of Hornby Island are back. The nest is looking pretty good. They have been working hard. No eggs yet, but soon I hope. Here is a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wind advisory - Supposed to get windy today. Tomorrow is trash day so I have to wonder how much of my across-the-street neighbor's trash is going to end up ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
a tail of 2 socks + 'knitting again' - When I introduced myself, I mentioned that I ran out of yarn for the second sock. I found a place that sold the same yarn, but not what I ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Intro and knitting again - I'll start by saying howdy. I am usually over at the KT, and I see some familiar "faces". I was going to post on the on the needle... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
pawsitive_gw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DH is home - A few minor complications, but they released him today. He is cut from neck to ankle, feeling pretty sore on that leg where they harvested t... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...