6 Beiträge
pblodgett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me pick sofa color and table style - We have a beautiful lake view I want to make the most of. I’m planning to replace these two sofas with something of a smaller scale and look... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
pblodgett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this rug work with my fireplace? How do I pull my space together? - I just bought this rug and can easily return it if it doesn’t work. I think it works with my sofa, chairs, and walls. Not sure if it works w... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
pblodgett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I remove half wall and add hardwood? - We are having our hardwood floors refinished so now is the time to decide if we should remove the half wall separating the family room from ... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
pblodgett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lake House family room furniture choice, layout, & colors - I can’t decide which furniture layout is best for my room. The view, windows, door, and open concept affect furniture placement. I need to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
pblodgett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I Painted My Dining Room BM Winter Lake, Now What? - My dining room is ready for ideas. I realize the furniture styles don't match. Can it work? What should I keep? Sell? I need suggestions for... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
pblodgett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colors work with BM 990 Hampshire Taupe in adjoining rooms? - I have painted the family room, and kitchen of my home BM 990 Hampshire Taupe. I am planning to do the same color in the foyer. My dining ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar