33 Beiträge
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for Fireplace - Just discovered great MCM terrazzo under red saltillo.. (why? God, why?) Anyhow, remodeling I want to make the Fireplace to stand out in the... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this Iron piece the mark of a Septic Tank? Help! - I found this rare piece of iron semi buried on the back patio and I don't know what it is? Is attached to a concrete slab underneath. I ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Couples Sculpture - Please let me know more details about this sculpture? Artist? Costs? Thanks
    Kommentar
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor - Hello, Can you tell me please what kind of floor is this? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs? - Can you tell me please any info about these green lounge chairs? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gravel used? - Hello, Great project ! Congrats. Can you please give me more details about the gravel used? Thanks
    Kommentar
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gravel details please - Hello , Beautiful project , congrats. Please give us more details about the gravel, like type, quantity used, etc. Thanks
    Kommentar
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Covering Ugly A/C Ducts ! Please help !!! - Hello fellow Houzz friends: We purchased this house with these horrendous a/c ducts on the roof (easily seen from the backyard) knowingly it... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
pbonaduce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gravel? - Hello, please let me know what kind of gravel was used to this project? Beautiful ! although I'm not sure how long would the cedar borders ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...