15 Beiträge
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room chairs - Where are the LR chairs from?
    1 Kommentar
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy the desk - When you can about the desk
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs - Where can I find the curved chairs?
    1 Kommentar
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window stain - What stain is on the window trim? TIA
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Map Vendor - What application was used to adhere the map to the wall and who can I contact for ordering purposes? TIA
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color? - What is the paint color of your room shown in the picture? Thanks in advance!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - Where can I find this table
    1 Kommentar
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors - What are the floors? (Engineered, real wood-stain color, etc.) TIA
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color please? TIA - What is the wall color. Love!
    Kommentar
Q Wee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixtures - Who makes the pendant lights? TIA
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...