20 Beiträge
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vinyl siding colour choices - We are planning exterior updates, which will include new vinyl siding, with co-ordinating vinyl “shakes” in the gables, and vinyl “stonework... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing artwork - Hello Houzzers! Can you help me make an artwork decision for my dining room? We have a modest budget and have basically narrowed the choices... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the birds?! - I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have noticed a bit of a decline in the number of songbirds that frequent my yard over the last 20 years. Ho... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me stylize my dining room cabinets - Lately I’ve been looking at my dining room built-in cabinets wondering if I could do better in how they are stylized. The cabinets house my ... Lesen Sie mehr
    78 Kommentare
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Renovation: before and after - We began a kitchen renovation in April 2017 and finally in January 2018 I think all the odds and ends are completed and we are DONE! The foo... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    46 Kommentare
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for Exterior Upgrades? - Hi Houzzers! We are in the planning stages of making some exterior improvements to our home. Our home is 19 years old, 3 years ago the roof ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for Exterior Upgrades? - Hi Houzzers! We are in the planning stages of making some exterior improvements to our home. Our home is 19 years old and 3 years ago the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for Exterior Upgrades? - Hi Houzzers! We are in the planning stages of making some exterior improvements to our home. Our home is 19 years old, 3 years ago the roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sewer smell from bathroom sink drain mystery - This may be beyond the scope of Houzz, I’m not sure. But I’ll throw my question out there in case anyone has insight. A year ago we had a co... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    46 Kommentare
pdjh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for under-cabinet lighting? - Our new kitchen cabinets are in and it’s time to start shopping for under cabinet lighting. Mine will be hardwired and I would like LED. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...