5 Beiträge
T P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Miss Thao - The red vanity countertop looks so unique. I'm wondering if it is custom made? Do you mind to let me know where I can get one like that? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
T P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thao Nguyen. - Thank you very much for the reply. I am sorry that my question was not clear. I actually like to know the info. about the stone of the hou... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
T P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thao Nguyen - Would you please let me know some information about the stone? Is it natural stone? Color and size? And which vendors/manufacturers? Thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
T P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Terry - Please let me know the info about the floor tiles. Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
T P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thao - Chandeliers-where can we get them?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar