22 Beiträge
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the shower system for the shower? - what is the shower system for the shower?
    Kommentar
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
two twin beds - Hello, It looks like this cannot be made into two twin beds, why is that? It looks as though it does separate into two?
    1 Kommentar
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
will it rust if I put it in the bathroom? - will it rust if I put it in the bathroom?
    Kommentar
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flush mount - would this light be suitable for a bathroom, or do I need to worry about rust form the humidity?
    Kommentar
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is that an IKEA sink? - Is it ikea? What finish?
    2 Kommentare
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
littler box door - hello! i would like to know why you used an actual litter box door, instead of just a cut out in the wall? I am considering doing this to a... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where is the vanity from? - is it custom? thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet - What is the faucet? I also have a faucet on the wall.
    1 Kommentar
Jennifer P hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the faucet? - What is the faucet? Our faucet is also wall mount and set back quite a bit.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...