6 Beiträge
peanutmiracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LG Studio 30" Induction range vs. Bosch Benchmark 30" range - I'm deciding between the LG Studio LSIS6338F 30" induction range and the Bosch Benchmark HIIP057U 30" induction range. I'm convert... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
peanutmiracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the floors - love the floors, are they real wood?
    1 Kommentar
peanutmiracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the walls - what paint color is this?
    Kommentar
peanutmiracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the walls - can you tell me what the wall color is?
    Kommentar
peanutmiracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the light flooring - What is this flooring?
    1 Kommentar
peanutmiracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hancock and Moore sectional in Boston? - Any ideas where I can see one on display within an hour drive? Cabot House and Westwood furniture only have the City and Austin models on d... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare