8 Beiträge
Jane Gray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buying a house, looking for exterior ideas - I am in the process of buying this 1953 home. It is in amazing shape and there will be very little to do inside. The outside is another matt... Lesen Sie mehr
    49 Kommentare
Jane Gray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
coffee table ideas - I just purchased a new sofa for this small seating area at one end of my living room. I would love to read/see your ideas for a coffee table... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Jane Gray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New (to me) house - Front door help - Hi all, It has been a while since I have posted on here - life has been much too busy for me. I am retiring and relocating at the end of Jun... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Jane Gray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to put in place of arborvitae? - Attached are some photos of two arborvitae that are on either side of my sitting room windows. Please keep in mind I took these pictures tod... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Jane Gray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New front door color ideas? - Happy summer, everyone! We are putting in a new front door on our house and I am interested in color ideas. The old door was the same color ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    105 Kommentare
Jane Gray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! 90 year old mother wants new coffee table! - I have no photos to share because I don't know where to begin. My 90 year old mother wants to replace an amazing solid walnut round coffee t... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Jane Gray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want to redo our den area - My house is a '70's ranch style that we have opened up over the years and now I want to update our small den area. The leather love seat and... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Jane Gray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel help needed - We are currently remodeling our kitchen by adding soapstone countertops over hickory cabinets. The attached photo shows the wall In question... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare