4 Beiträge
pedelmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper and Everything - I love the colors, furnishings and vibe of this home! I am especially curious about the wallpaper and where you sourced it. In particular th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pedelmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bay window beauty - I love the space created and the style of this steel bay window. I understand it was custom made, what is the cost of such a beauty? Also, t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pedelmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the width of this hallway? - I have a small home yet love the idea of a double door entrance. Curious how wide this is?
    Kommentar
pedelmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the panel walls. What material did you use for the walls? - What material is on the wall? It gives a wood panel look.
6 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar