8 Beiträge
pee_bee_23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Additon - Hi all Currently have a 4 bedroom 1 bathroom house with garage in the bottom storey. I am wanting to add a bathroom. Currently dont like tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pee_bee_23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone used a fridge integration kit - Hi All, Has any used or had any experience with the fisher and paykel integration kits for their fridges. Would you recommend. Any photos? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
pee_bee_23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
pee_bee_23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fridge Location in Kitche - Hi all. We are doing a kitchen with a walk in pantry. Almost exactly like in this photo. Any thoughts on the fridge placement? Would this r... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
pee_bee_23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
pee_bee_23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with bathroom layout - Hi, We are looking at the design of our bathroom. The room is 2.42m x2.49m. We are wanting separate shower and bath. Is this possible? Any s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pee_bee_23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Complete Renovation - Hello, I am looking at buying an old hall in my area and renovating it into a house. Has any of you done this before? How'd it go? The pi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
pee_bee_23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Didn't Save to my idea book - Earlier in the day i was browsing houzz like I do all to often, when I came across an awesome house. Foolishly I didn't save it to my idea b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar