7 Beiträge
Pegastar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment - I love this design; what is it called?
    1 Kommentar
Pegastar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pillow Fabric - Thaniks, Anita! I love how the pillows and drapes match!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Pegastar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatments - Are the window treatments custom or where did you buy the fabric for the top of the treatment?
    5 Kommentare
Pegastar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Columns? - I love the columns. Are they marbel or painted to look like marble?
    Kommentar
Pegastar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who Created the Paintings? - I love the art. Are they all by the same artist or different? I have been looking for a piece of contemporary art.
    7 Kommentare
Pegastar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the bench at the end of the bed. Where is it from?
    1 Kommentar
Pegastar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We moved into our new house about a year ago. I am needing some help with window treatments for our kitchen/breakfast area. I have vertica... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare