7 Beiträge
Pj Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!! Leaning Shelves - How do I prevent the shelves from leaning ?
    8 Kommentare
Pj Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Panels - Just got these curtains from overstock. Need 6 more, however I wanted to put them up to see if I'd like them... Not crazy about them.. Shoul... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Pj Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cube Shelves! - Scored these cube shelves from West Elm. How should I decorate them? What should I put inside?
    1 Kommentar
Pj Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cube Shelves! - Scored these cube shelves from West Elm..needing helping decorating them? What should I put in them?
    Kommentar
Pj Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master suite - Just purchased a new bed... Trying to make my bedroom the ultimate design room.. All suggestions welcomed.
    Kommentar
Pj Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Master suite - trying to make my bedroom the ultimate design decor... Any suggestions. My bed is heavy & eats up a lot of the space so added a picture ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Pj Best hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Suite...trying to make my bedroom the ultimate master suite... Needing help!
    Kommentar