27 Beiträge
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Securing tall cabinets to a half wall - Hey folks, seeking some advice for my loft transformation! With a baby on the way, I need to shift my craft room and office to the loft. Pla... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio furniture layout and choices for rainy Oregon - Hey everyone, Spring is here and it is time to spruce up the backyard. I am looking to get some Patio furniture ideas for our small backyar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help decorating this dry area of my walk in shower! - I am stuck. I cant seem to come with ideas on how to decorate my master bathroom. We have a huge walk in shower instead of a tub in our mast... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find a funnel this big for decor? - I am looking for a funnel as big as the one in this picture. Where can I find this?
    15 Kommentare
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I place my microwave in this kitchen? - Hello! We currently have an over the range microwave that is vented. We want to replace this with a range hood. Where can I move this microw... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color cabinets would go great with giallo ornamental granite? - Hello folks, What colored kitchen cabinets would go great with the giallo ornamental granite? Browns are typically used with this granite. ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What decor improvements can I make to my living room? - Hello folks, I am posting a picture of my living room here. What improvements do you think I can make to this? We are going for the industri... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I convert this space with windows in to a bar with cabinets? - This space is between our kitchen and pantry. The window faces the next house, so there is no view. We are planning to install some cabinets... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for window treatments for these windows and sliding door - Hi! I am looking for some window treatment ideas for these windows and patio sliding door. I am looking for something that looks good on bot... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Peoc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What style/kind of wallpaper do you think will look for this entryway? - Hello Houzz folks! I am looking to wallpaper my entryway wall. This is a 2 story wall and I want to it to have a dramatic effect. This is h... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...