52 Beiträge
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paula I hope all is well with you. - It has been a while since you have posted and I just wanted to make sure you are okay.
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nature is amazing!! - This year our normally great fall tree colours are pretty poor overall but nature graced us with a show of aurora borealis - northern lights... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
THANK YOU PAULA !!! - As usual you have brightened winter with the Alphabet. The jokes are so welcomed and I always look forward to them. We need the chuckles and... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone grown Persicaria amplexicaulis 'Orange Field'? - I planted P. a. 'Speciosa' aka 'Firetail' last fall and I have been super impressed with it. When I saw 'Orange Field' I thought I need this... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gentle Shepherd or Joan Senior? - I am going to get one or the other but which one? Since I am in Canada my USDA zone would be 4a instead of 5a as designated here. I think th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! - We did ours yesterday and I am in that turkey dinner and apple pie/pumpkin pie stupor today. Hope you all enjoy yours!
    37 Kommentare
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a Carex sp. ? - If so which one? If not what is it? I removed most of the spikelets in case it was a rampant seeder. The spikelets were an orangey/bro... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you put a name to this Peony - It was supposed to be 'Festiva Maxima' but I was told it was not. Any idea? More pics to follow in comments.
    10 Kommentare
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you put a name to this one? - This was supposed to be Festiva Maxima but someone said it was not. Suggestions? I will add more pics at various stages.
    10 Kommentare
peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you consider nativars to be native plants? - I am thinking of Asclepias 'Hello Yellow' and Asclepias incarnata 'Soulmate' in particular. Would you include them in a native garden and cl... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...