17 Beiträge
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Global warming" and related topics - I keep seeing the same topic arise through the forum: Global warming, and how it's affecting the garden. I studied geological sciences at un... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery Cucurbit, is it edible? - Before I go taste-testing and end up in the hospital, does anyone know if this cucurbit is edible by how it looks outside? It is 4" lon... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ficus carica - Olympian Fig from Logee's - Just took a most spectacular trip to Danielson, CT to visit Logee's greenhouse. It's my second time, and surely won't my last. The insane va... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Starting PEAS - A few of my beds have thawed enough that I can work about a foot of soil. They aren't muddy anymore, but do show signs of being incompletely... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installing bird house - What is the right time of year (week or month) to install a bird house? I have a large sized bird house with a succulent planter attached t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coleus - I'm curious if anyone has had coleus drop seeds in the ground that grew back the year after? I have a 35 gallon bucket growing 6 different ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: PawPaw Seeds - Anyone have Pawpaw seeds to trade? I can send a self addressed, stamped envelope! I trade, I have sunflower and bean seeds from the Arikara ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Job hunting in agricultural or plant-related fields - It's finally September, I've been hunting summer-long for open positions in the agricultural or plant-related fields around my hometown, Se... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shrub/Small Tree ID - The plant's new leaves are VERY glossy, and red. The branched out leaves are bright green and are soft, not fuzzy. In total, the plant is a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Persimmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mushrooms in garden - Hey all, I've got a 10x2 row of pea plants adjacent to a one-year-old apple, some low roses, a sedum, and random annuals. There's also patc... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...