6 Beiträge
petasplit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aravaipa avocado seeds wanted - Hi, does anyone have seeds or seedlings of Aravaipa avocado? I cant seem to find it anywhere for sale online. I am located in EU (Croatia) w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
petasplit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In search of Musa Blue Java Banana (Ice cream banana) - Hy guys, after searching on many forums and online sites, I decided to write here in hope that someone will have or knows where to obtain th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
petasplit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Ichang and improved Meyer lemon seeds - Hy all, can someone send me Ichang lemon and improved Meyer lemon seeds, if you have some. I live in Europe and eagerly want to grow citrus ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
petasplit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Taichang lemon seeds anyone for sale?! - Hy, does anyone have taichang lemon seeds for sale. I have searched everywhere on the internet but nothing. I would really appreciate your h... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
petasplit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help to identify this plant (supposedly mangosteen) - Hello to all, about year and a half I planted some seeds believing they were mangosteen. But I don't think these seedlings are indeed mangos... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
petasplit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Growing mangosteen from seeds - Hy, five months ago I ordered some mangosteen seeds from aliexpress. I was worried a bit on how things will go but so far my seedlings are d... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar