5 Beiträge
pettypeas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom ceiling--is this a paint layer? - I started prepping the bathroom in my 1923 bungalow for painting. When I was examining the ceiling, which had several creases and cracks I p... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pettypeas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Verrrry little flesh in my pomelo - I just moved in to a house in Oakland, CA that has what I assume to be a pomelo tree in the backyard. One fruit fell off during the move-in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
pettypeas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Olive tree - I just moved in to a new house where there is an olive tree planted in a clearing of about half a sidewalk square. The tree is about 25 feet... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
pettypeas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New house in Oakland--what are these shrubs? - I recently bought a house in Oakland, CA and am excited to finally plant my citrus trees in the ground, but first I'd like to figure out wha... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
pettypeas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Something's eating my leaves - Something's been eating leaves of my plants in three separate beds. It is likely a common problem, but I couldn't find the answer by searchi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar