5 Beiträge
pgoodal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
would love to know where the cabinet/bookcase is from. thanks!! - Interested in knowing more details about the cabinet:bookcase in office.
    Kommentar
pgoodal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would love to know where the chairs are from...thanks! - Please share info on where to purchase the dining room chairs...love! Thanks! 😀
    Kommentar
pgoodal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to add some “wow factor” to the exterior - We are looking at purchasing this home and love the backyard and the potential of the interior (will need some cosmetic work). But I’m still... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
pgoodal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Host chairs - I love the dining host chairs! Where are they from?
    1 Kommentar
pgoodal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room Furniture Ideas - I need help with what type of furniture to buy for my living room (ie. couch and two chairs, sectional, loveseat etc). Everything in there i... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare